Seattle, WA February 2009


Before I sent the MacHalo on the first leg of it's tour I had to get pics of it with the Space Needle in the background so I grabbed my sister and my roommate and off we went. We had never been to this part of the city but I think the view was great. Nancy was trying to hold the Space Needle in her hand I think she did a wonderful job.

I had never been to the Fremont Troll. Actually never even heard of it. But the husband of one of my friends said we had to go check him out and I was so glad we did. How cool is he? His eyes are hubcaps. My sister who has lived here for 20 something year had never been there either and she thought it was so cool she took her son there the following week.

FYI, the 7-11 picture is of my dad. I wanted to take a picture of him at work since I got the MacHalo. I think it's funny. He had the look on his face when I came in the door with the MacHalo, "what crazy thing does my oldest and most beloved daughter want me to do?"

Leiha

No comments: