Las Vegas April 2009

Las Vegas marked the debut of the ZLo, Jericho's version of the MacHalo. Jericho's version you ask since at that point and time Jericho hadn't made a version, that would be coming up in Dreamfever. A much lighter version of the MacHalo. I know most fans prefer the original I prefer the ZLo, except for the fact I have a giant head and it is too tight on me (apparently no one else has experienced that problem LOL). Since I have traveled a lot with the MacHalo I totally loved how much lighter the ZLo is. I do wish it was pink though but that is so not Jericho's style, or rather, Barrons. Can you imagine calling him Jericho? Neither can I, LOL.

I was in Vegas to meet with my girlfriends, all book readers from one of my favorite message boards and huge fans of Karen's. Since I was going to be in Vegas I thought it would be a great opportunity to meet with the local Moning Maniacs and of course, opened it up to anyone else who wanted to come so we were joined by Lin from England, as well as Christine and Andrea from CO and Julie from GA. Unfortunately they didn't get in until Saturday because Friday night I took the ZLo to Olympic Gardens, the local male strip club!

I wanted to get the ZLo on more dancers but they were a little occupied during the night, LOL. I turned on the lights and carried it around and some of the dancers did not like having the lights shining in the middle of their lap dance, oops, LOL. We did have a dancer who really wanted the ZLo. He offered to go back with us to our hotel and give us a private dance with the ZLo as payment. I passed, LOL. No, I wasn't tempted. He wasn't my type, LOL.

I met with the Moning Maniacs on Saturday for lunch which was a blast. Andrea made cheesecake and brought it with her on her flight just for lunch. How wonderful is that? After lunch we wandered over to Caesar's Palace to take some pics with some Romans.

Sunday we did the Bally's Sterling Brunch which is one of my favorite places to go and eat when I'm in Vegas. There were 10 of us, I think. I think our reservation was at 10:30am and we didn't leave until almost 3pm. People throughout the restaurant were asking about the ZLo and taking pictures. It was a great day! I didn't partake in the all you can drink champagne but a few of the other gals did so they were extra happy, LOL.

Since Nancy and I weren't flying out until Monday we spent that day running around Vegas taking sight seeing pics with the ZLo. We had to get the Vegas sign but my favorite pics were the ones inside the Paris hotel. I love the inside of the Paris and the lighting looks like I would imagine Paris looks like in the early evening. We did scary faces and they make me think of a scooby doo episode since the coloring was surreal and the scared faces comical, LOL.

Leiha


No comments: