BloodRush June 2009

Karen and I were talking on the phone and she mentioned to me that there was a track on the BloodRush CD that needed a bunch of women in the background chanting and she was thinking about asking the Moning Maniacs if they wanted to be a part of the recording. What did I think of that? I told her the gals would love it! Thus, the BloodRush recording event in Atlanta was born with Maniacs coming in from all over the country and Lin wracking up the frequent flyer miles arriving from England.

Karen left the weekend activities up to me to plan which is why we don't have any pictures from Friday night. No pics were allowed where we were going.

Moning Maniac Shelly, who I met the last time I was in Atlanta, was a great help with helping us find a restaurant for our pre-recording lunch as well as a hotel for all of us to stay in. As always, I felt like I was running late. The thing is, I wasn't late but I wanted to be there earlier knowing the Maniacs will show up early but I had errands to run that morning. I wanted to pick up a birthday cake for Paige who was turning 12 that day. I know, the second birthday for a young girl named Paige at one of Karen's events. It's going to become a tradition, LOL.

Mia was hand carrying the MacHalo with her from NYC and I brought the ZLo in with me. It was the first time they were together and I love love love the pictures of them together. We have to try to have them together more often.

Since I was running around trying to make sure everything was running smoothly as well as working the giveaways and quiz (with help from Vic and Linda) Krissy was kind enough to work the camera and try and get pics of everyone with the MacHalo and ZLo. For me it was like Christmas to look at all of the pics that were taken afterwards.

Leiha

And a few more pics that were too wide for the slideshow:
Kevin and Jenny
Jean and Michelle
Sue and Evie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This was soooo much fun!